BM7FL series residual current operated circuit breakers without overcurrent protection (electromagnetic)
BM7FL series residual-current action circuit breakers without overcurrent protection are suitable for use in household and similar applications with rated working voltage up to AC400V 50Hz and rated current up to 80A.This product and the circuit breaker work together, can play overload and short circuit protection function, strong anti-interference ability, the residual current action form is electromagnetic, action performance and the main circuit voltage independent, reliability is higher.
● Model definition and labeling
GB/T 16916.1 RCCB - residual current operated circuit breakers (RCCB) without over current protection for household and similar purposes - part 1: general rules.
GB/T 16916.21 RCCB - residual current operated circuit breakers (RCCB) without over current protection for household and similar purposes - part 21: applicability of general rules to RCCB with operational functions independent of power supply voltage.
● Working conditions and installation conditions
● The installation site is below 2000m above sea level.
● Environmental temperature ambient air temperature 25 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ .
● Protection level IP20.
● Pollution level 2.
● Install category Ⅲ class.
● Installation guide: rail installation, vertical, horizontal, flat installation.
● Outline and installation dimensions
● Notice when the order be placed
Please note the following when ordering:
● Full model and name of the product;
● Rated current, number of poles, residual current, and type of residual current action;
● Order quantity.
BM7FL / 80 A / 2 P / 30 mA/AC;BM7FL/80/2/30/AC 100 sets (indicating: BM7FL series residual current action circuit breakers (electromagnetic) without overcurrent protection, rated current 80A, number of poles 2P, residual current 30mA, residual current action type AC type 100 sets.)
Type AC: in the absence of dc components, the effective trip is ensured by applying sudden or slowly rising residual sinusoidal AC current.
Type A: when A specified residual pulsating dc component is present, A sudden or slowly rising residual sinusoidal ac current is applied to ensure
an effective trip.