BM71FL series residual current operated circuit breaker with over current protection (electromagnetic type)
BM71FL series residual current operated circuit breakers with over-current protection are suitable for household and similar uses with rated working voltage up to AC230V, AC 50 Hz and rated current up to 40A. The product has overload and short circuit protection function, strong anti-interference ability, residual current action form is electromagnetic, action performance has nothing to do with the voltage of the main circuit, higher reliability.
● Model definition and labeling
GB / T 16917.1 residual current operated circuit breakers with over current protection for household and similar purposes Part 1: General rules
GB / T 16917.21 residual current operated circuit breakers (RCBO) with over current protection for household and similar purposes Part 21: applicability of general rules to RCBO whose operation function is independent of supply voltage.
● Normal working and installation conditions
● The altitude of the installation site is below 2000m.
● Ambient temperature ambient air temperature - 25 ℃～ + 40 ℃.
● Protection grade IP20.
● Pollution level 2.
● Installation category III.
● Installation conditions: guide rail installation, vertical, horizontal and flat installation.
● Outline and installation dimensions