BMQ5 series automatic transfer switch (distribution ATSE product)
Automatic transfer switch is a kind of power conversion equipment which is used more and more widely. It is composed of automatic transfer switch and controller. In case of voltage loss, under voltage, over voltage, phase loss, over frequency, under frequency and other faults in common power supply, it can quickly transfer important load from common power supply to standby power supply, so as to ensure the continuity and reliability of power supply. The product is suitable for industrial facilities and other places with higher requirements for continuity and reliability of power supply.
This product has patented technology.
Executive standard: GB / T 14048.11-2016
• The use category of the whole series of products is ac-33a
• The switch time is less than 100ms
• Optional neutral line overlap conversion function
• Excellent electrical operation performance and frequent operation
• Suitable for high inductive load
• High reliability MC10 and MC20 intelligent controller
• The secondary wiring is of anti dummy design, which is easy to install
• Silver alloy contact, independent double interrupter
• Electrical and mechanical double interlocking
• Strong ability to withstand short circuit current
● Model definition and labeling
● Connect the wiring harness
Bmq5 series products all provide special wiring harness connected with controller;
The plug-in terminal with anti dummy design can effectively prevent wiring errors;
The standard wire harness length is 1.8m, and the wire harness length required by customers can be customized.
● Product appearance and installation dimension
● Ordering instructions
● MC10 and MC20 controller parameters