BMJ20 Series AC contactor
BMJ20 series AC contactor mainly used for AC 50 hz / 60 hz, rated voltage 660 v, used in AC - 3 categories, rated voltage 380 v, rated current is 100 a to 630 a, for long-distance connected and breaking circuit, and can be combined with the proper thermal overload relay, may occur in order to protect the load circuit.
● Model definition and labeling
GB/T 14048.4(IEC 60947-4-1) low-voltage switchgear and control equipment low-voltage electromechanical contactors and motor starters Normal working conditions and installation conditions.
● Normal working and installation conditions
● Air temperature is: - 5 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ , no more than 24 hours the average + 35 ℃ .
● Altitude: not more than 2000m.
● Atmospheric conditions: when the maximum temperature +40C, the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50%;Higher relative humidity may be allowed at lower temperatures.For example, 90% at 20 ℃ .Special measures should be taken for occasional condensation due to temperature changes.
● Pollution level: level 3.
● Install categories: Ⅲ class.
● Installation conditions: surface and vertical gradient is not more than 5 °.
● Shock vibration: the product shall be installed and used where there is no significant vibration, shock and vibration.
● Appearance and installation dimension
● Precautions for use and maintenance
● When installing wiring, please pay attention to the sign of wiring terminal. Main circuit 1L1, 3L2, 5L3 are the incoming terminal, 2T1, 4T2, 6T3 are the outgoing terminal, and the incoming terminal of normally open auxiliary contact is: 13, 23, 33, 43...The outgoing end of normally open auxiliary contact is: 14, 24, 34, 44.... The inlet end of normally closed auxiliary contact is: 11, 21, 31, 41......The outgoing end of normally closed auxiliary contact is: 12, 22, 32, 42...The coil terminals are A1 and A2.
● Before installation, check whether the technical parameters on the coil are consistent with the power supply, such as the control voltage and frequency of the coil.
● Installation shall be in accordance with the specified installation conditions, and the wiring terminal A1 of the contactor coil shall face upward.
● The wiring screws shall be tightened. After checking the correct wiring, the control coil shall be energized for several times under the condition that the main contact is not energized. Only when the test operation is reliable can the control coil be put into use.
● If abnormal noise is found during use, there may be dirt on the core surface, please wipe it clean.
● The use of the product parts should be checked regularly, the requirements of the movable part is not stuck, fastener is not loose, if the parts are damaged, should be replaced in time.
● Notice when the order be placed
Please note follows when order be placed:
● The complete model and name of the contactor;
● Voltage and frequency of the control coil;
● Auxiliary contact combination;
● Order quantity.
1.BMJ20-160/22/AC220V 50Hz 100 sets
(represents: BMJ20 ac contactor, rated working current 160A, auxiliary contact is 2 normally open and 2 normally closed, ordinary coil, coil voltage is AC220V 50Hz, order quantity is 100 sets).
2.BMJ20-630/33/J/AC380V 50Hz 100 sets
(represents: BMJ20 ac contactor, rated working current 630A, auxiliary contact is 3 normally open and 3 normally closed, coil is ac muffler and energy saving type, coil voltage is AC380V 50Hz, order quantity is 100 sets).