BMJ3 Series AC contactor for family use
BMJ3 series household AC contactor (hereinafter referred to as contactor) is mainly applicable to AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated working voltage to 250V/400V, rated working current to 100A, and is used for long-distance switch and control circuit in ac-7a and ac-7b (non-inductive or low-inductive load, resistance furnace, household electric appliance and similar low-inductive load) categories. Contactor can be used in a wide range of lighting line control, public hot water control, geothermal power control system, automatic shutter control, small motor control and other occasions .In hotels, hotels, stations, hospitals, office buildings and other large public places can effectively control all kinds of electrical equipment, can be used as the best terminal implementation components of intelligent building system.
This product conforms to IEC61095, GB/T 17885 household and similar USES electromechanical contacto.
● Model definition and labeling
● Suitable for working environment and installation conditions
● Surrounding air temperature, air temperature around the upper limit for + 60 ℃ , the lower limit for - 5 ℃ .When the contactor is installed in the distribution box, spacers must be assembled on both sides to facilitate heat dissipation.
● Elevation: the elevation of the installation site shall not exceed 2000m.
● Low atmospheric conditions: the highest temperature is + 60 ℃ , relative humidity of the air is less than 50%, at low temperature can be allowed to have a higher relative humidity, such as 20 ℃ at 90%.Special measures should be taken for occasional condensation due to temperature changes.
● Pollution level: level 2.
● Install categories: Ⅱ class.
● Installation conditions: vertical installation, the installation surface and any direction of no more than 5 °, with 35 mm standard card rail installation.
● Installation environment: there should be no significant impact and vibration at the installation site.
● Appearance and installation dimension
● Ordering instructions
Please note the follows when the order be placed:
● Complete model and name of contactor;
● Control coil voltage and frequency;
● Auxiliary name and model;
● Order quantity.
100 AC230V 50Hz sets of bmj3-16 11 AC230V 50Hz sets (indicating: BMJ3 household ac contactor, rated working current 16A, main contact 1 normally open and normally closed, coil voltage is AC230V 50Hz, order quantity is 100 sets);
BMJ3-40 M 20 AC24V 50Hz 100 sets (indicating: BMJ3 household ac contactor, rated working current 40A, main contact 2 normally open, with manual operation function, coil voltage of 24V 50Hz, order quantity of 100 sets);
100 auxiliary contacts OF f-11 (means: 100 auxiliary contacts 1 normally open and 1 normally closed);9mm interval 100 pieces