BM-80L series small residual current circuit breaker
BM-80L series small residual current circuit breaker is suitable for AC 50 Hz / 60 Hz, rated voltage 230 V, rated current to 80 a single-phase lines in various occasions, as leakage protection, and to protect the overload and short circuit of electrical lines.
The product has the following characteristics:
● Small volume, only 36mm wide.
● High breaking capacity, 6ka.
● The design of current limiting contact system can prevent products and equipment from bearing large short-circuit current, improve the service life of products and equipment, and protect the leakage when the zero and live wires are cut off at the same time and the live wires are connected reversely.
● The parts made of high temperature resistant, flame retardant and imported plastics are used.
● With working state indication, the safety is higher.
● The leakage exit function of the residual current circuit breaker is for emergency use. It is only used by professional maintenance personnel in case of emergency maintenance, and the leakage protection function will be put into operation immediately after troubleshooting.
● This is a small residual current circuit breaker operated by a professional electrician.
● Model definition and labeling
GB / T 16917.1 (iec1009-1) residual current operated circuit breakers with over current protection for household and similar purposes Part 1: General rules.
● Outline and installation dimensions
● Ordering instructions
Please indicate the following items when ordering:
● Complete model and name of the product;
● Rated current, number of poles, residual current and action type of residual current;
● Order quantity.
Example: bm-80l / T / 2P / C80 / 30mA / AC 100 sets
(indication: bm-80l / T series miniature residual current circuit breaker (leakage function can be withdrawn), instantaneous tripping type is C type, rated current is 80A, number of poles is 2p, residual current is 30mA, residual current action type is AC type, quantity is 100 sets.)
Note: AC type: when there is no DC component, the residual sinusoidal AC current suddenly applied or slowly rising can ensure effective tripping.
Type A: when there is a specified residual pulsating DC component, the residual sinusoidal AC current suddenly applied or slowly rising can ensure effective tripping.