BMW50 Series of intelligent universal circuit breakers with advanced technology was developed by Mingri . mainly applied to ac 50 hz, rated voltage 400V/690V, rated insulation voltage 690V/1000V, rated current 200-6300a power distribution network, used for distribution power and protecting circuit, to prevent the power supply and distribution equipment from overload, under voltage, short circuit, grounding (leakage) and so on the dangers of failure. The circuit breaker has a variety of intelligent protection functions, can achieve selective protection, and accurate action, can avoid unnecessary power failure, improve the reliability of power supply.
BMW50 Series Intelligent air circuit breaker has features as follows:
• All controllers are powered by dual channels
• 2H and 3H controllers can achieve the four functions which include (remote signal, remote adjustment, remote control, remote measurement);
• interlocking protection function;
• needed value measurement and protection functions;
• Overvoltage/undervoltage protection, overfrequency/underfrequency protection, phase sequence protection, reverse power protection;
• Harmonic measurement analysis, voltage unbalance measurement, current unbalance measurement;
• Leakage current type small current grounding protection (direct grounding system, set current > 40A;In the high-resistance grounding system, the setting current is 1 ~ 5A);
• The unique shunt excitation and closing device can be powered on for a long time to prevent misoperation. The shunt excitation or closing circuit can realize the operation command of bus remote communication without adding external wiring and accessories;
• The new type under-voltage back-up protection device, the action value and time can be adjusted, and the intelligent controller as a circuit breaker protection, but also as a short circuit fault back-up protection. Self-priming under-voltage scheme is adopted, which has the function of preventing misoperation. When the grid voltage is lower than 80%Ue, the circuit breaker cannot be closed, and the circuit breaker will not have a turn-off process due to low voltage or line fault.
● Model definition and labeling
GB/T 14048.2(IEC 60947-2) low-voltage switch and control - part 2: low-voltage circuit breakers.